How to SellBenefits of selling with Manheim
- Let us negotiate with buyers on your behalf
- We will market and advertise your vehicle to thousands of buyers via our website
- 50 years experience in helping people sell cars
- Manheim auctions are held Thailand wide
Four easy steps to sell your vehicle at auction...
- To arrange a free vehicle evaluation, please call your nearest Manheim location and bring Thai ID card and house registration certificate.
- We can help you set your reserve price, complete the required paperwork and book in your item in for the upcoming auction.
- If you do not attend the auction, you must be contactable by phone, so, you can communicate with the Manheim Staff.
- You will receive payment within 7 to 14 working days of receiving payment for the item. Payment will be for the full sale amount less any appropriate taxes as dictated by law, and selling fees*.
* Selling Fees & Charge apply.
Please contact us for full information on fees applying to auctions or download our Terms and Conditions from this page.